Residence Program Austria
Residence Program Austria | Buy Passport from GCI. We are the world's leading experts in advising foreign investors on Citizenship & Residency by Investment. Learn more about Austrian Residence Visa.
- Third-country nationals that plan to stay in Austria for more than 6 months need a residence permit (unless they have a right of residence according to Union regulation).
- Third-country nationals are individuals that are not residents of the European Economic Area (EEA) - which unifies the EU Member States, Iceland, Liechtenstein and also Norway - or Switzerland.
As an issue of concept, initial applications for a residence title will be filed abroad and also in person, before getting in Austria. Particular teams of individuals may additionally file first applications in Austria, among others:
- Member of the family of Austrian, EEA as well as Swiss citizens that do not have a right of residence according to Union law, after legal entry as well as throughout authorized residence
- Foreign citizens entitled to go into without a visa, during their allowed visa-free keep
- Foreign citizens mainly qualified to get in without a visa, however holding a visa (e.g. US citizen with Visa D).
- Foreign citizens getting a settlement permit as a scientist and their member of the family.
Although the authorities are really careful in working out the optimum discernment under this condition, interested people are welcomed to contact TCME Group Worldwide for a preliminary analysis on eligibility and sponsorship.
Yet: Foreign people making an application for a residence license "ICT" have to apply abroad in all instances.
Residence authorizations are constantly approved for a certain purpose (e.g. employment, research, research study) and with or without accessibility to the labour market.
The different types of licenses and needs are described carefully on migration.gv.at, the Federal Government's official details internet site on movement to Austria.
- If the candidate is under the age of 18, the application should be signed by both mother and father, or guardians. These signings need to be notarized by a notary public.
- The Austrian Consular office will certainly accept only applications that fulfill all the criteria.
- Applications have to be sent personally (no exemptions).
- Please keep in mind that there is no legal claim on getting the residency authorization requested.
- Please be advised of a minimum one month handling time given that all applications should be sent to Austria.
The next documentation (if applicable) must be sent:
- Valid and also authorized passport (It has to be valid for a minimum of three months beyond day of return).
- copies of previous passports.
- Consular cost: payment has to be made in US$ per postal money order, cashier's check (payable to Consular office of Austria) or money (exact change exclusively). Part of the consular fee has to be paid at the time of your application and also part of the cost has to be paid at the time of the pick up in Austria.
- application form, fulfilled and also signed (readily available only in German on the site of the Austrian Federal Ministry of the Interior).
- one recent image (passport layout, color, faÃ§ade).
- initial or notarized copy of birth certificate consisting of apostille as well.
- original Certification of Good Conduct/Criminal Document with apostille (offered at neighborhood police office; not older than three months).
- if not an U.S. resident, legitimate original U.S. residence license "Green Card" (notarized copy not accepted) or U.S. visa.
- proof of health/travel/accident insurance coverage (original letter from insurer confirming insurance coverage in Austria).
- evidence of enough financial coverage (e.g. scholarship, letter of grants, bank declaration of last two months, other evidence of income).
- proof of lodging in Austria (e.g. lease contract, possession papers).
- Declaration of Financial Liability (Haftungserklärung; available only in German) if presence in Austria is funded by a person residing in Austria (does not relate to au-pair candidates).
Please note: All foreign documents can exclusively be accepted with an apostille. In addition to the above files, the next items must be submitted as well:
- worker: job authorization (released by the Austrian Employment Service AMS), statement of wage or income, verification letter issued by employer.
- self-employed: last earnings tax statement, contract letter, business plan, letter of contract, and so on
- family reasons/reunion: marital relationship certification, separation certification, fatality certificate, certificate giving evidence of relationship to one more individual; students: original letter of admission to Austrian college or university/college.
- au-pair: au-pair contract (authorized by both au pair as well as host family), letter of qualification (issued by the Austrian Emplyment Service AMS).
Please note:. Evidence of fundamental language proficiency in German.
Third country nationals should send proof of standard language proficiency in German when first looking for the residence license:
- Rot-Weiß-Rot-- Karte plus.
- Niederlassungsbewilligung-- ausgenommen Erwerbstätigkeit.
- Niederlassungsbewilligung-- Angehöriger.
Evidence may exist in the form of a publicly acknowledged language diploma or a language course certification provided by a licensed language school, verifying on paper that the individual concerned has reached at the very least a standard degree of effectiveness in the German language (level A1). The next language schools are recognized:
- Österreichisches Sprachdiplom Deutsch.
- Telc GmbH or.
- Österreichischer Integrationsfonds (ÖIF).
The diploma or the certification may not be older than one year at the time of the application. Austrian representatives abroad will certainly have the ability and knowledge to tell you which language schools in your country of origin are licensed. These individuals are exempt from the responsibility to give evidence:
- Individuals that are under-age at the time of their application.
- People for whom the procedure would certainly present an excessive problem because of physical or psychological illness (these have to be verified by a public health/medical representative).
- Family members or owners of the following residence permits: the Austrian Red-White-Red Card, the EU Blue Card, or Daueraufenthalt-EG (the latter is approved just if the person concerned was at first in property of blue EU card).
Applied guideline according to applications for citizenship under Write-up 10 Paragraph 6 of the Austrian Citizenship Act 1985 -- changed, might consist of real or possible 'Remarkable Accomplishments' which serve the interests of Austria, done by a distinctively qualified individual via a remarkable energetic contribution of nationwide relevance. Austrian Citizenship-by-Investment Program has really difficult and also solid requirements as well as with a minimum of 2 or 3 million Euro investment is the highest level price amongst all the European programs.
It can use up to 24 months to get the citizenship under this particular program. As eligible phenomenal achievements we call financial, scientific, technological, creative, cultural and sporting tasks, close to effective as well as globe prominent business owners or pioneers.
GCI from TCME Group Worldwide are leading professionals in obtaining exclusive residence through our residency programs.
At GCI we understand that applying for an alternative citizenship can be a complex and complicated process. That is why we guarantee that our service makes the application procedure as easy for our clients as possible. We have many years of experience in getting personal residence in a few of the globe's leading nations, some residency programs commonly eventually lead to citizenship. Now we are additionally in the planing with the Federal Government from Serbia and Bosnia for the next Citizenship Financial investment Program. Please call us!
Making Use Of GCI from TCME Team Worldwide services will significantly increase the opportunities of success of getting residency.
We offer the complying with solution aspects as standard: A specialized partnership supervisor as your single factor of call throughout your application. Specialist assistance on the application procedure and assistance throughout the procedure. Documentation prep work and also validation. Representation in your place prior to the Federal government. Administration as well as resolution of any legal inquiries connected to the application. Added services readily available on request for customers wanting to use our partner network to sustain their application.
For more information on how to obtain a residence permit in Austria, please contact us.
Our outstanding team of professional consultants has been carefully selected and works towards our company ethos:
Focused on you - our Client.
YOUR CHANCE FORA BETTER LIFE
Call us: +66 99091 8357
Contact through WhatsApp as well, or write a Email
Recommended Websites: Permanent Residency Austria, Permanent Residency Austria, Permanent Residency Austria, Permanent Residency Austria, Permanent Residency Austria, Permanent Residency Austria, Permanent Residency Austria